- Thermodynamic disc Steam Trap
- STD01 Thermodynamic Steam Trap
STD16 Displacement Curve
Working Pressure Mpa
1. The working principle of the thermodynamic steam trap is to rely on the difference of vapor and liquid density.
2. The valve clack and valve seat are made of special stainless steel. Through heat treatment and aging treatment, they are invariable and wear-resistant under high temperature and high pressure, which improves the service life of the trap.
3. The fluid channel of the internal structure is designed strictly in accordance with Bernoulli equation, and the structure is reasonable.
4. Back pressure rate is as high as 80%.